By default the street basemap is displayed when loading the LINK-GIS map viewer. Follow these steps to change the basemap displayed.
- Click on the Basemap button, appearing as a gray button with the four white squares in it, on the upper right portion of the map.
- While hovering over the Basemap button, it reads Basemap Gallery.
- Click on the desired basemap to view it in the map viewer.
- Use the scroll bar on the right side of the Basemap window to view more historic basemap options.
- To move the widget, click on the black band along the top of the (clicking the text in the name of the widget is OK). While holding down the mouse button, the widget is able to be repositioned. Release the mouse button when the widget is in the desired location.
- To close the widget, click on the “X” in the upper right hand corner of the widget or click the Basemap button again.