In the LINK-GIS Map Viewer, hover on the gray box with white stacked squares on the upper right of the viewer. The hover text reads “More Layers”. When clicked, it expands, showing several groups of map layers that can be turned on and off.
- The Sex Offenders layer for Kenton and Campbell Counties are in the “Sex Offenders” group.
- Check the box next to the “Sex Offenders” group layer name to turn on the map layer. The sex offender locations are symbolized by yellow and black triangles.
- Click on one of the triangles to open a pop up window to view the address for the sex offender. The pop up window also contains a link to view information about the sex offender on the Kentucky State Police website. * Please Note: the Pop-up Blocker will need to be turned off to view the linked website.
- If the pop up window shows parcel information, zoning information or something else, simply click the white arrows on the top of the pop up window until the sex offender information is shown.
- To close the pop up window, click the ‘x’ in the top right corner.
- To turn off the Sex Offenders layer, uncheck the box next to the “Sex Offenders” group layer name.